Book a workshop at the Textile Repair Cafe in Croydon and learn how to mend, alter and upcycle your favourite clothes and textiles.
Find us on the ground floor of the Whitgift Centre, near M&S and Boots.
Sewing and other craft classes in Croydon
Led by our passionate volunteers, our workshops will teach you a variety of new skills or improve existing skills.
Example courses we offer include:
- Basic mending skills workshops (hand sewing)
- Basic jeans repair workshop (hand sewing)
- Introduction to a sewing machine
- Other machine sewing workshops
- Sewing projects (hand and machine sewing)
If you can’t find the class you need, please get in touch.
Croydon ‘Sewcial’ Club
The cafe is also home to a friendly group where you can spend a couple of hours crafting and chatting in the company of like-minded individuals. Bring along some mending or your current project.
Tuesdays 1pm to 3pm
See all the scheduled classes at Croydon Textile Repair Cafe