WORKSHOP TERMS & CONDITIONS
By booking a workshop, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. Please understand that Green Croydon, trading as Croydon Reuse Organisation (CRO), makes no exceptions to the following conditions:
1. Pre-registration online or in-person is required for free or fee-paying workshops.
2. To reserve your place on a workshop, the workshop fee must be paid in full, unless payment terms have been agreed in writing with CRO. Workshop fees can be paid by credit card (VISA or MasterCard), debit card, PayPal or such other method as is accepted by any third-party booking sites we may use. Cash and personal cheques are not accepted.
3. CRO requires your full name, email address, telephone number and home address for workshop registration. This information will be kept confidential. A confirmation email will be sent to you on receipt of your booking and payment, so please ensure that you include your correct email address upon registration. If required, a receipted invoice can be provided once payment has been made; please email us to request this.
4. Due to the use of age-restricted equipment during workshops, all participants must be at least 18 years old. CRO operates a ‘Think 25’ policy and ID may be required to verify a participant’s age.
5. CRO reserves the right to use photos and videos taken during workshops and other events in CRO’s publicity materials and on social media. Registration for a workshop gives CRO permission to use those images without further consent or compensation.
6. CRO operates the following cancellation policy: 6.1 In the event you need to cancel a workshop booking, CRO must be notified in writing for you to be eligible for a refund of workshop fees. 6.2 If notice of cancellation is provided seven (7) or more days prior to the start of the workshop, you will be refunded in full*. 6.3 If notice of cancellation is provided two (2) to six (6) days prior to the start of the workshop, you will be refunded 50% of the workshop fee(s)*. 6.4 If less than 48 hours’ notice of cancellation is given, no workshop fee(s) will be refunded without exception. 6.5 If you fail to show up for a workshop, you forfeit any right to a refund or exchange. There are no make-ups for a missed workshop. This policy is to ensure that the instructors are compensated for their time and that other potential attendees on a waiting list are not missing workshop opportunities due to late cancellations or no-shows. 6.6 Eligible refunds are made in the form of the original payment. 6.7 *We are unable to refund any fees charged by any third-party booking sites we may use. 6.8 CRO reserves the right to cancel workshops for any reason. In the event of a workshop cancellation, a full refund will be given (less any fees charged by third-party booking sites we may use). 6.9 If a workshop session needs to be cancelled, we will do our best to schedule a make-up workshop. Every effort will be made to give at least 48 hours’ notice of cancellation. CRO will not be liable for any costs or expenses that may be incurred due to a cancellation.
7. Bookings are not transferable and are redeemable only for the scheduled session(s) of the workshop for which you registered.
8. If booking as a gift, please inform us who will be attending and provide their contact telephone number. Please draw their attention to these terms & conditions. We can also offer Gift Vouchers. If you have received a Gift Voucher, please check the workshop calendar and let us know which workshop(s) you’d like to book.
9. Please do not attend our workshops if you have symptoms of any infectious disease or have tested positive for Covid. Please advise us by email.
10. Please arrive promptly for the start of the session to ensure the workshop can begin on time. If delayed en route, please notify us by text or telephone prior to the start of the workshop. If you arrive 15 or more minutes late for the start of a workshop, you will forfeit your place in the workshop and will have to take the
workshop at another time when it is offered. Workshop fees will not be refunded under these circumstances.
11. Food and drink are not permitted in the workshop space.
12. You must follow all health & safety instructions and act in a manner that keeps you and others safe at all times.
13. House rules of putting things back where they belong after use and cleaning / tidying up your work area and the workshop space at the end of a session are mandatory.
14. There is strictly no smoking on site.
15. If you are interested in booking our workshop space for a private party, please email us to discuss your ideas / requirements. Payment in advance is required to secure the date.
Thank you for booking with us. We hope you have fun and enjoy the workshop.
For all workshop enquiries, please email us on email@example.com
We welcome feedback, suggestions and ideas on how to evolve and improve our workshops and events via our website at https://greencroydon.co.uk/